Join the national movement!
Hundreds of students are involved in College EDge, Inc. each year, serving as chapter leaders or mentors working directly with students. Help us continue our nationwide expansion by starting a chapter at your school!
How is College EDge unique?
Some colleges have community outreach college prep programs already in place. A number of characteristics set College EDge apart from most of these programs:
- Specific targeting of students who think college is out of reach.
- Partnership with high schools to ensure individualized programming matching students’ needs and delivering coordinated messages.
- Skills-oriented events-based approach with integrated mentorship.
- Model sharing underutilized professional university resources with the community.
- Growing national network sharing experiences, combining resources and streamlining processes.
How do I get started?
Fill out the application below and we’ll get in touch with you! If we’re a match, we’ll walk you through the process of setting up a chapter and help you establish your footing on your campus. We’ll help plan, advertise, recruit mentors, and run your initial events. In general, it takes a few months to get up and running. During this time, you will receive training on operating a chapter, communicating with high schools, running events, and managing your board.
We urge you to explore our website, browse through our current/past events, and let us know any questions you may have. Email us!
Can’t view the application below? Click here.